The Speakman Sentinel Mark II CPV-T2-DV Thermostatic Diverter Shower Valve uses thermostatic technology to blend hot and cold water perfectly ensuring a constant and safe temperature is delivered. The thermostatic element delivers superior protection against scalding. The CPV-T2-DV model features an integral diverter for easy transition between two shower heads or shower and tub. The CPV-T2-DV model has sweat & thread connections. Speakman thermostatic valves feature solid brass bodies with integral stops allowing for water shut off for valve maintenance. The valves also include temperature limit stops which allow the user to set a maximum temperature level. Speakman Sentinel Mark II Thermostatic Valves are ASSE 1016 certified to perform at flow rates as low as 1.35 GPM, making these valves ideal for use with shower heads down to 1.5 GPM.
Speaknan CPV-T2-DV Sentinel Mark II Thermostatic Diverter Shower Valve
• Shower Valve with Sweat & Thread Connections
• Blends hot and cold water to prevent thermal shock
• Adjustable temperature limit stop
• Durable, solid brass body
• Integral spring check stops
• ASME A112.18.1/CSA/ B125.1 and ASSE 1016 Certified