Supply cold water to your refrigerator’s ice maker with confidence. 6′ stainless steel supply line is made in the United States from premium materials for years of worry-free use. Fittings on each end are engineered to connect easily to common household supply valves and standard refrigerators.
Speakman SPK-57645US 1/4″ OD x 1/4″ OD x 6′ Stainless Steel Ice Maker Connector
• Longer barb extra length and wider ridges allow deeper penetration into hose tube to insure that they will never pull apart
• 364 deg circular eight/sided crimping engineered to interlock the crimp, tubing & barb along the 360 deg circumference for a leak free seal
• Burst tested to exceed 2500 psi
• Longer nickel plated brass sleeve entire length of sleeve interlocks securely with barb for a leak free seal
• Use in exposed applications only
• Meets low lead requirements