The SentinelPro Trim and Shower System was designed to provide high quality durability. The SentinelPro Trim and Shower System exemplifies Speakman’s quality standard through uniting its Shower Valve Trim (CPT-5001) with a 2.0 GPM Flow Rate Shower Head (S-2272-E2), a 2.5 GPM Flow Rate Shower Head with integral pause/trickle button (VS-100-PC), Shower Ell with Wall Flange (VS-115), 42 in. Slide Bar (VS-124), 69 in. Metal Stainless Steel Hose, and Transfer Valve Trim (CPT-1110). Shower Valve and Transfer Valve are not included and must be purchased separately. The shower trim can be paired with Speakman’s Thermostatic/Pressure Balancing Valve (CPV-TP) in three connection types. The transfer trim is to be paired with Speakman’s Transfer Valve (CPV-TV).
Speakman SLV-5060 SentinelPro Trim and Shower System (Valve not included)
• Required valve not included
• For use with Speakman Thermostatic/Pressure Balancing Valve in three connection types
• Valve connection types: Sweat and Thread, PEX F1960 Cold-Expansion, or PEX F1807
• Includes valve trim, fixed shower head, hand held shower with mounting post and hose, 42-in. slide bar, and shower arm and flange
• 2.0 GPM shower head
• Easily installs into standard U.S. plumbing connections