The Neo Diverter Trim, Handicap Shower and Tub System lend bold styling to a sleek look. The diverter trim, handicap shower and tub system pairs perfectly with the Neo collection of faucets and other bathroom accessories. The Neo Diverter Trim, Handicap Shower and Tub System exemplifies Speakman’s quality standard through uniting its Diverter Shower Valve Trim (CPT-1401) with the Neo Hand Held Anystream 2.5 GPM Shower Head (VS-3010), Neo Shower Arm and Flange (S-2540), Pause/Trickle Adaptor (VS-156), 24 in. ADA Slide Bar (VS-153-ADA), and Neo Tub Spout (S-1557). Diverter valve is not included and must be purchased separately. The diverter trim can be paired with either Speakman’s Pressure Balancing Valve (CPV-PB-DV) or Thermostatic Valve (CPV-T-DV) in three connection types.
Speakman SLV-1490-ADA Neo Diverter Trim, Handicap Shower and Tub System (Valve not included)
• Required diverter valve not included
• For use with Speakman Pressure Balancing or Thermostatic Diverter Valves in three connection types
• Valve connection types: Sweat and Thread, PEX F1960 Cold-Expansion, or PEX F1807
• Includes diverter valve trim, hand shower with combination 24-in. slide/grab bar and 5-ft metal hose with vacuum breaker, shower arm and flange and tub spout
• 2.5 GPM shower head
• Easily installs into standard U.S. plumbing connections