The Speakman SentinelPro Shower Valve line is a dual element thermostatic and pressure balance shower valve line designed to provide high quality anti-scald protection. Speakman SentinelPro Valves feature an independent center sleeve which allows up to 1 In. of roughing in variation. Temperature can be adjusted through the temperature limit stops and the valves have a ceramic temperature regulating module. All SM-5400 series valves feature a tub/shower diverter. SentinelPro SM-5400 valves feature polished chrome plated brass trim with a metal index plate and are vandal resistant. Each valve is equipped with integral stops. SentinelPro valves provide superior protection down to 1.5 GPM The SM-5410 features a metal lever handle for easy operation. The SM-5410 includes an S-2272-E2 showerhead and S-2500 arm & flange. The SM-5410 is certified to meet ASSE 1016 and ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 standards.
Speakman SentinelPro Thermostatic/Pressure Balance Shower/Tub Systems
• Includes S-2272-E2 & S-2500 arm & flange
• Dual element thermostatic/pressure balancing cartridge
• Forged brass valve body & glass filled resin bonnet
• Four port valve with 1/2 in. female copper sweat inlets and shower outlet
• Tub outlet 1/2 in. NPT Female
• Meets ASSE 1016 & ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1