The Speakman SentinelPro SM-5010-2 Shower System Combination is designed to provide high quality anti-scald protection. The SentinelPro Valve features an independent center sleeve which allows up to 1 In. of roughing in variation. Temperature can be adjusted through the temperature limit stops and the valves have a ceramic temperature regulating module. The valve features polished chrome plated brass trim with a metal index plate that are vandal resistant. SentinelPro valves provide superior protection down to 1.5 GPM. The SM-5010-2 includes the S-2252 shower head. The SM-5010 is certified to meet ASSE 1016 and ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 standards.
Speakman SentinelPro SM-5010-2 Thermostatic/Pressure Balance Valve Shower Combination
• Includes S-2252 & S-2500 arm & flange
• Dual element thermostatic/pressure balancing cartridge
• Forged brass valve body & glass filled resin bonnet
• Four port valve with 1/2 in. female copper sweat inlets and shower outlet
• Tub outlet 1/2 in. NPT Female
• Meets ASSE 1016 & ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1