The SentinelPro Diverter Trim and Handicap Shower System was designed to provide high quality durability. The SentinelPro Diverter Trim and Handicap Shower System exemplifies Speakman’s quality standard through uniting its Diverter Shower Valve Trim (CPT-5401) with a 2.5 GPM Flow Rate Hand Held Shower Head with integral pause/trickle button (VS-100-PC), Shower Arm and Flange (S-2500), 24 in. ADA Slide Bar (VS-153-ADA) and 60 in. Metal Stainless Steel Hose. Diverter valve is not included and must be purchased separately. The diverter trim can be paired with Speakman’s Thermostatic/Pressure Balancing Valve (CPV-TP-DV) in three connection types.
Speakman SentinelPro Diverter Trim, Handicap Shower System (Valve not included)
• Required diverter valve not included
• For use with Speakman Thermostatic/Pressure Balancing Diverter Valve in three connection types
• Valve connection types: Sweat and Thread, PEX F1960 Cold-Expansion, or PEX F1807
• Includes diverter valve trim, hand shower with combination 24-in. slide/grab bar and 5-ft metal hose with vacuum breaker, and shower arm and flange
• 2.0 GPM shower head
• Easily installs into standard U.S. plumbing connections