The SentinelPro Diverter Trim and Shower System was designed to provide high quality durability. The SentinelPro Diverter Trim and Shower System exemplifies Speakman’s quality standard through uniting its Diverter Shower Valve Trim (CPT-5401) with a 2.0 GPM Flow Rate Shower Head (S-2272-E2), a 2.5 GPM Flow Rate Shower Head with integral pause/trickle button (VS-100-PC), Shower Ell with Wall Flange (VS-115), 42 in. Slide Bar (VS-124) and 69 in. Metal Stainless Steel Hose. Diverter valve is not included and must be purchased separately. The diverter trim can be paired with Speakman’s Thermostatic/Pressure Balancing Valve (CPV-TP-DV) in three connection types.
Speakman SentinelPro Diverter Trim and Shower System (Valve not included)
• Required diverter valve not included
• For use with Speakman Thermostatic/Pressure Balancing Diverter Valve in three connection types
• Valve connection types: Sweat and Thread, PEX F1960 Cold-Expansion, or PEX F1807
• Includes valve trim, transfer valve trim, fixed shower head, hand held shower with mounting post and hose, 42-in. slide bar, and shower arm and flange
• 2.0 GPM shower head
• Easily installs into standard U.S. plumbing connections