Speakman SentinelPro Thermostatic Pressure Balance Valves are our most advanced shower valve to date. Combining both pressure balance and thermostatic technology – the SentinelPro Shower Valve delivers superior protection against scalding or freezing water. An included temperature limit stop allows you to set a maximum temperature level. The valve is available in three connection types: sweat and thread connections, PEX F1960 cold-expansion inlet connections, or PEX F1807 crimp inlet connections. A solid brass body provides exceptional durability. SentinelPro Valves are ASSE 1016 certified to perform at flow rates as low as 1.35 GPM, making these valves ideal for use with low flow shower heads down to 1.5 GPM.
Speakman SentinelPro CPV-TP Thermostatic Pressure Balance Diverter Valves
• Available in three connection types: sweat and thread, PEX F1960 cold-expansion, or PEX F1807
• Regulates temperature, prevents scalding and thermal shock
• Adjustable temperature limit stop
• Durable, solid brass body
• Integral spring check stops
• ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 and ASSE 1016 Certified