The Sentinel Mark II Trim and Shower System was designed to provide high quality durability. The Sentinel Mark II Trim and Shower System exemplifies Speakman’s quality standard through uniting its Shower Valve Trim (CPT-3001) with a 2.0 GPM Flow Rate Shower Head (S-2272-E2), a 2.5 GPM Flow Rate Shower Head with integral pause/trickle button (VS-100-PC), Shower Ell with Wall Flange (VS-115), 42 in. Slide Bar (VS-124), 69 in. Metal Stainless Steel Hose, and Transfer Valve Trim (CPT-1110). Shower Valve and Transfer Valve are not included and must be purchased separately. The shower trim can be paired with either Speakman’s Pressure Balancing Valve (CPV-PB) or Thermostatic Valve (CPV-T) in three connection types. The transfer trim is to be paired with Speakman’s Transfer Valve (CPV-TV).
Speakman Sentinel Mark II Trim and Shower System (Valve not included)
• Required valve not included
• For use with Speakman Pressure Balancing or Thermostatic Valves in three connection types
• Valve connection types: Sweat and Thread, PEX F1960 Cold-Expansion, or PEX F1807
• Includes valve trim, fixed shower head, hand held shower with mounting post and hose, 42-in. slide bar, and shower arm and flange
• 2.0 GPM shower head
• Easily installs into standard U.S. plumbing connections