The Sentinel Mark II Trim and Shower Combination was designed to provide high quality durability. The Sentinel Mark II Trim and Shower Combination exemplifies Speakman’s quality standard through uniting its Shower Valve Trim (CPT-3001) with a 2.0 GPM Flow Rate Shower Head (S-2272-E2), and Shower Arm and Flange (S-2500). Valve is not included and must be purchased separately. The trim can be paired with either Speakman’s Pressure Balancing Valve (CPV-PB) or Thermostatic Valve (CPV-T) in three connection types.
Speakman Sentinel Mark II Trim and Shower Combination (Valve not included)
• Required valve not included
• For use with Speakman Pressure Balancing or Thermostatic Valves in three connection types
• Valve connection types: Sweat and Thread, PEX F1960 Cold-Expansion, or PEX F1807
• Includes valve trim, anystream shower head, shower arm and flange
• 2.0 GPM shower head
• Easily installs into standard U.S. plumbing connections