The Speakman Sentinel Mark II Shower System Combination is designed to provide high quality, anti-scald pressure balanced protection. The Sentinel Mark II Valve features an independent center sleeve which allows up to 1 In. of roughing in variation. Temperature can be adjusted through the temperature limit stops and the valves have a ceramic temperature regulating module. Sentinel Mark II valves feature polished chrome plated brass trim with a metal index plate that are vandal resistant. Sentinel Mark II valves provide superior protection down to 2.0 GPM. The SM-3010 includes the S-2272-E2 shower head. The SM-3010 is certified to meet ASSE 1016 and ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 standards.
Speakman Sentinel Mark II Pressure Balance Valve with Lever Handle
• Includes S-2272-E2 & S-2500 arm & flange
• Four port valve with 1/2 in. female copper sweat inlets and shower outlet
• Tub outlet is 1/2″ NPT female
• Adjustable temperature limit stop
• Meets ASSE 1016 & ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1