The Speakman Sentinel Mark II Pressure Balance Diverter Valve Shower Combination is designed to provide high quality anti-scald protection. The Mark II Valve features an independent center sleeve which allows up to 1 In. of roughing in variation. Temperature can be adjusted through the temperature limit stops and the valves have a ceramic temperature regulating module. The valve features polished chrome plated brass trim with a metal index plate that are vandal resistant. Sentinel Valves provide superior protection down to 2.0 GPM. The SM-3460 includes the S-2272-E2 shower head, VS-1000-AF hand shower and VS-124 slide bar. The SM-3460 is certified to meet ASSE 1016 and ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 standards.
Speakman Sentinel Mark II Pressure Balance Diverter Valve Shower Combinations
• Includes VS-1000-AF hand shower, S-124 42 In. slide bar, S-2272-E2 showerhead and S-2500 arm and flange & S-1183 diverter valve
• Four port valve with 1/2 in. female copper sweat inlets and shower outlet
• Tub outlet is 1/2″ NPT female
• Adjustable temperature limit stop
• Integral Stops
• Meets ASSE 1016 & ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1