The Speakman Sentinel Mark II Shower Valve line is designed to provide high quality anti-scald pressure balanced protection. Speakman Sentinel Mark II Valves feature an independent center sleeve which allows up to 1 In. of roughing in variation. Temperature can be adjusted through the temperature limit stops and the valves have a ceramic temperature regulating module. Sentinel Mark II valves feature polished chrome plated brass trim with a metal index plate and are vandal resistant. Sentinel Mark II valves provide superior protection down to 2.0 GPM. The SM-3080-ADA features a metal lever handle for easy operation. The SM-3080-ADA includes a VS-1001-ADA hand shower system, and S-2500 arm & flange. The SM-3080-ADA is certified to meet ASSE 1016 and ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 standards and is ADA compliant.
Speakman Sentinel Mark II Pressure Balance ADA Shower Combinations
• Includes VS-1001-ADA hand shower system and S-2500 arm and flange
• Four port valve with 1/2 in. female copper sweat inlets and shower outlet
• Tub outlet is 1/2″ NPT female
• Adjustable temperature limit stop
• Meets ASSE 1016 & ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1