The Speakman Sentinel Mark II & Echo Pressure Balance Valve is designed to provide high quality anti-scald pressure balanced protection. Speakman Sentinel Mark II Valves feature an independent center sleeve which allows up to 1 In. of roughing in variation. Temperature can be adjusted through the temperature limit stops and the valves have a ceramic temperature regulating module. Sentinel Mark II valves feature polished chrome plated brass trim with a metal index plate and are vandal resistant. Sentinel Mark II valves provide superior protection down to 2.0 GPM. The SM-3000 features a lever handle for easy operation. The SM-3000 is certified to meet ASSE 1016 and ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 standards.
Speakman Sentinel Mark II & Echo Pressure Balance Valve
• Four port valve with 1/2 in. female copper sweat inlets and shower outlet
• Tub outlet is 1/2″ NPT female
• Adjustable temperature limit stop
• Chrome plated metal trim plate & lever handle
• Includes 1/2 In. pipe plug & rough-in template
• Meets ASSE 1016 & ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1