The Sentinel Mark II Diverter Trim, Shower and Tub System was designed to provide high quality durability. The Sentinel Mark II Diverter Trim, Shower and Tub System exemplifies Speakman’s quality standard through uniting its Diverter Shower Valve Trim (CPT-3401) with a 2.0 GPM Flow Rate Shower Head (S-2272-E2), a 2.5 GPM Flow Rate Shower Head with integral pause/trickle button (VS-100-PC), Shower Arm and Flange (S-2500), Supply Ell with Wall Flange (VS-115), 69 in. Metal Stainless Steel Hose, Tub Spout (S-1554), and Transfer Valve Trim (CPT-1110). Diverter Shower Valve and Transfer Valve are not included and must be purchased separately. The diverter shower trim can be paired with either Speakman’s Pressure Balancing Valve (CPV-PB-DV) or Thermostatic Valve (CPV-T-DV) in three connection types. The transfer trim is to be paired with Speakman’s Transfer Valve (CPV-TV).
Speakman Sentinel Mark II Diverter Trim, Shower and Tub System (Valve not included)
• Required diverter valve not included
• For use with Speakman Pressure Balancing or Thermostatic Diverter Valves in three connection types
• Valve connection types: Sweat and Thread, PEX F1960 Cold-Expansion, or PEX F1807
• Includes diverter valve trim, fixed shower head, hand held shower with mounting post and hose, shower arm and flange, tub spout, and wall hook
• 2.0 GPM shower head
• Easily installs into standard U.S. plumbing connections