The Sentinel Mark II Diverter Trim, Shower and Tub Combination was designed to provide high quality durability. The Sentinel Mark II Diverter Trim, Shower and Tub Combination exemplifies Speakman’s quality standard through uniting its Diverter Shower Valve Trim (CPT-3401) with a 2.0 GPM Flow Rate Shower Head (S-2272-E2), Shower Arm and Flange (S-2500) and Tub Spout (S-1554). Diverter valve is not included and must be purchased separately. The diverter trim can be paired with either Speakman’s Pressure Balancing Valve (CPV-PB-DV) or Thermostatic Valve (CPV-T-DV) in three connection types.
Speakman Sentinel Mark II Diverter Trim, Shower and Tub Combination (Valve not included)
• Required diverter valve not included
• For use with Speakman Pressure Balancing or Thermostatic Diverter Valves in three connection types
• Valve connection types: Sweat and Thread, PEX F1960 Cold-Expansion, or PEX F1807
• Includes diverter valve trim, anystream shower head, shower arm and flange, and tub spout
• 2.0 GPM shower head
• Easily installs into standard U.S. plumbing connections