The Sentinel Mark II Diverter Trim and Handicap Shower System was designed to provide high quality durability. The Sentinel Mark II Diverter Trim and Handicap Shower System exemplifies Speakman’s quality standard through uniting its Diverter Shower Valve Trim (CPT-3401) with a 2.5 GPM Flow Rate Hand Held Shower Head with integral pause/trickle button (VS-100-PC), Shower Arm and Flange (S-2500), 24 in. ADA Slide Bar (VS-153-ADA) and 60 in. Metal Stainless Steel Hose. Diverter valve is not included and must be purchased separately. The diverter trim can be paired with either Speakman’s Pressure Balancing Valve (CPV-PB-DV) or Thermostatic Valve (CPV-T-DV) in three connection types.
Speakman Sentinel Mark II Diverter Trim, Handicap Shower System (Valve not included)
• Required diverter valve not included
• For use with Speakman Pressure Balancing or Thermostatic Diverter Valves in three connection types
• Valve connection types: Sweat and Thread, PEX F1960 Cold-Expansion, or PEX F1807
• Includes diverter valve trim, hand shower with combination 24-in. slide/grab bar and 5-ft metal hose with vacuum breaker, and shower arm and flange
• 2.0 GPM shower head
• Easily installs into standard U.S. plumbing connections