Speakman Sentinel Mark II Thermostatic Shower Valves use thermostatic technology to blend hot and cold water perfectly ensuring a constant and safe temperature is delivered. The thermostatic element delivers superior protection against scalding. Speakman thermostatic valves feature solid brass bodies with integral stops allowing for water shut off for valve maintenance. The valves also include temperature limit stops which allow the user to set a maximum temperature level. The valve is available in three connection types: sweat and thread connections, PEX F1960 cold-expansion inlet connections, or PEX F1807 crimp inlet connections. Speakman Sentinel Mark II Thermostatic Valves are ASSE 1016 certified to perform at flow rates as low as 1.35 GPM, making these valves ideal for use with low flow shower heads down to 1.5 GPM.
Speakman Sentinel Mark II CPV-T-DV Thermostatic Diverter Shower Valve
• Available in three connection types: sweat and thread, PEX F1960 cold-expansion, or PEX F1807
• Blends hot and cold water to prevent thermal shock
• Adjustable temperature limit stop
• Durable, solid brass body
• Integral spring check stops
• ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 and ASSE 1016 Certified