Speakman Sentinel Mark II Pressure Balance Diverter Shower Valves have been engineered to deliver a complete and consistent shower experience. Featuring a pressure balancing and temperature regulating ceramic cartridge – this shower valve ensures water will be delivered without ever becoming scalding hot. Diverter shower valve models features an integral diverter for easy transition between two shower heads or shower and tub. Speakman pressure balance shower valves feature solid brass bodies with integral stops allowing for water shut off for valve maintenance. The valves also include temperature limit stops which allow the user to set a maximum temperature level. The valve is available in three connection types: sweat and thread connections, PEX F1960 cold-expansion inlet connections, or PEX F1807 crimp inlet connections. Speakman Sentinel Mark II Pressure Balance Shower Diverter Valves are ASSE 1016 certified to perform at flow rates as low as 1.75 GPM, making these valves ideal for use with shower heads from 2.5 to 2.0 GPM.
Speakman Sentinel Mark II CPV-PB-DV Pressure Balanced Diverter Shower Valve
• Available in three connection types: sweat and thread, PEX F1960 cold-expansion, or PEX F1807
• Anti-scald element to prevent scalding water
• Adjustable temperature limit stop
• Durable, solid brass body
• Integral spring check stops
• ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 and ASSE 1016 Certified