The Speakman Safe-T-Zone Thermostatic Mixing Valve is a high-quality, cost-effective solution for supplying tepid water to your emergency eyewash. Featuring a 9.7 GPM flow capacity, this mixing valve supports most single eye or eye/facewash stations at 30 PSI. Every Safe-T-Zone Valve is preset to 85°F, but is equipped with an adjustable set point, allowing you to set a custom temperature limit ideal for your facility. The Safe-T-Zone Valve provides a 5.2 GPM cold water bypass in the event of hot water failure and includes a positive shut-off when the cold water supply is lost. The Speakman Safe-T-Zone is constructed entirely of brass and complies to ASSE 1071, CSA B125.3, NSA/ANSI 372 standards as well as being cUPC certified.
Speakman Safe-T-Zone Thermostatic Mixing Valve
• Replaces Speakman’s SE-370 Thermostatic Mixing Valve
• Designed for single eye or eye/facewash stations
• Features a 9.7 GPM flow capacity
• Durable, solid brass construction
• Equipped with an adjustable set point
• Certified to ASSE 1071, CSA B125.3, & NSF/ANSI 372 standards