The Neo Trim, Handicap Shower and Tub System lend bold styling to a sleek look. The trim, handicap shower and tub system pairs perfectly with the Neo collection of faucets and other bathroom accessories. The Neo Trim, Handicap Shower and Tub System exemplifies Speakman’s quality standard through uniting its Shower Valve Trim (CPT-1001) with the Neo Hand Held Anystream 2.5 GPM Shower Head (VS-3010), Neo Shower Arm and Flange (S-2540), Pause/Trickle Adaptor (VS-156), 24 in. ADA Slide Bar (VS-153-ADA), and Neo Diverter Tub Spout (S-1558). Valve is not included and must be purchased separately. The trim can be paired with either Speakman’s Pressure Balancing Valve (CPV-PB) or Thermostatic Valve (CPV-T) in three connection types.
Speakman Neo Trim, Handicap Shower and Tub System (Valve not included)
• Required valve not included
• For use with Speakman Pressure Balancing or Thermostatic Valves in three connection types
• Valve connection types: Sweat and Thread, PEX F1960 Cold-Expansion, or PEX F1807
• Includes valve trim, hand shower with combination 24-in. slide/grab bar and 5-ft metal hose with vacuum breaker, shower arm and flange and diverter tub spout
• 2.5 GPM shower head
• Easily installs into standard U.S. plumbing connections