When you commit to a shower valve installation, it’s important to invest in quality. An unreliable shower valve can result in a complete shower remodel. The Speakman CPV-P-IS Pressure Balance Valve embodies durability and longevity with solid, all brass body. Speakman Pressure Balance Valves ensure users are protected from spikes in pressure, which can result in thermal shock and scalding water. A built-in temperature limit stop allows you to set a maximum desired water temperature for your shower. Speakman Pressure Balance Valves are designed to perform to ASSE 1016 standards at flow rates as low as 2.0 gallons per minute.
Speakman CPV-P-IS Sentinel Mark II Pressure Balance Shower Valve
• Pressure balancing & ceramic temperature regulating cartridge
• All brass body construction for longevity
• Anti-scald element to prevent scalding water
• Adjustable temperature limit stops with built-in Check Valves
• Compatible with select Speakman Pressure Balance Valve Trims
• ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 and ASSE 1016 Certified