Selecting an unreliable shower valve can result in a costly, time-consuming remodel. The Speakman CPV-P-DV Pressure Balance Diverter Valve features an all brass body that delivers unrivaled longevity. Equipped with a temperature limit stop, this valve allows you to set a desired maximum water temperature. Speakman Diverter Pressure Balance Valves also ensure protection from spikes in pressure, which can potentially result in thermal shock or scalding water. Speakman Diverter Valves are designed to perform to ASSE 1016 standards at flow rates as low as 2.0 gallons per minute.
Speakman CPV-P-DV Sentintel Mark II Pressure Balance Diverter Shower Valve
• Pressure balancing & ceramic temperature regulating cartridge
• All brass body construction for longevity
• Anti-scald element to prevent scalding water
• Adjustable temperature limit stops with built-in Check Valves
• Compatible with select Speakman Pressure Balance Diverter Valve Trims
• ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 and ASSE 1016 Certified